I馃惡 SEPTEMBER - THE CHALLENGE - DAY 1 馃挭


ALL WORK IRON METHOD - IW SEPT. CHALLENGE - 1st. BLOOD 馃└


馃敼35 3 pump burpees , 35 4 pump burpees , 35 5 pump burpees, 35 6 pump burpees, 35 7 pump burpees all done with 2 squats after every burpee
馃敼100 burpees finisher
✅ Total: 275 burpees ,975 pushups, 350 squats

▪️I do these challenges because I want to bless this world with fitness and knowledge. I want to show people how to train and what real fitness is. I have been doing these challenges since 2020 and will continue to teach, coach, mentor those who need it. Enjoy this challenge. I didn’t make an advanced, intermediate and beginner level because I will let you decide your own threshold as I gotten many complaints that even the beginner one is tough, understandable. Train at your own risk and do the volume you can handle.


馃憡 *BECOME UNBREAKABLE" 馃憡

Lets go 馃弮‍♂️ 馃惡



"VIDEO DEMO"